The International RCM Certification Committee has its new website on www.ja1011.org
Category: Uncategorized Page 2 of 7
Who are we?
European Reliability Centre (ERC) is specialised in RCM consultancy, training and software to develop new maintenance plans and optimise existing plans for production sites.
ERC is located in the middle of The Netherlands in Groot-Ammers.
Our new college
We are looking for a new account manager for international sales of DORA software.
DORA software is used in production companies who “Care about C.A.R.E.” (Cost – Availability – Reliability – Effectiveness). DORA users import – optimise – export or develop new maintenance plans from scratch. DORA is used to update the CMMS with up-t0-date maintenance plans. It is the perfect solution for continuous improvement of C.A.R.E.
You should have experience with selling technical software. You are interested in methodologies to develop maintenance plans and understand that dynamic production plants do need dynamic maintenance plans.
You have already an international network of potentials and you speak at least english and another world language. You understand the need of production sites and how to close deals.
If you are close to the above, lets find out if we can become colleges.
Contact us for more details.
The European RCM Certification Committee changes its name to International RCM Certification Committee due to increased international work outside Europe. IRCC website: www.ja1011.org
The IRCC has a team of examiners that certify students for
- RCM Level 1
- RCM Level 2
- RCM Level 3
according to the RCM world standard SAE JA1011 and SAE JA1012.
RCM Level 1
- workgroup delegate
- understands the RCM definitions
- understands how the Operational Context is created
- understands how a process FMEA is created
- has a global understanding how the RCM decision strategy works
- has a global understanding how continuous improvement works
- is able to develop a Quick Maintenance (QM) maintenance concept
RCM Level 2
- high quality knowledge of developing maintenance concepts > maintenance plans > maintenance programs > continuous improvement of C.A.R.E.
- C.A.R.E. = Cost + Availability + Reliability + Efficiency / Effectiveness
- is able to manage multiple workgroups developing maintenance concepts with RCM – ODM – QM methodologies
- makes weekly / monthly reports
- uses MPE (Maintenance Program Effectiveness) for continuous improvement of ALL factors that influence C.A.R.E.
- is able to implement RCM – ODM – QM
- For senior operators, mechanics, process specialist, maintenance & reliability engineers / managers
RCM Level 3
- RCM teacher and consultant
DORA software complies with the standards which are developed by IRCC.