The new standard to develop and continuously optimise maintenance plans
DORA Software Single User
Maintenance Program Development Software
Update and improve your CMMS
Create dynamic maintenance plans
Use dynamic pareto’s
Connect failure reports to maintenance plans
Use methodologies for high-medium-low critical systems
Calculate maintenance task intervals
Use the right criteria to select task types
Take care of hidden failures
Improve the failure behaviour of the total process
Improve cost – safety – environment – quality – efficiency
Upgrade options to Multi User or Enterprise
About DORA 4 software
- web based
- two factor authentication
- secure lines
- daily backups
- 3 methodologies to develop and optimise maintenance concepts for high – medium – low critical processes
- nesting maintenance concepts into maintenance plans
- update your CMMS regularly with improved maintenance plans which cover the ACTUAL failure behaviour
- connection with other systems
- continuous improvement with 7 PDCA processes:
- reporting failures and solutions to make the FME(C)A data better each day.
- dynamic Pareto’s to find out which failure modes influence efficiency most.
- connect PLC data to use OEE.
- connect PLC data to the FMEA to be able to keep the failure behaviour descriptions actual.
- use of MPE (Maintenance Program Effectiveness) key performance indicator. Maintenance and Reliability engineers use MPE to be able to keep analysis actual.
- use of process mining tools to find potential failures that result in functional failures.
- use of e-learning techniques to maintain production and technical knowledge of procedures and failure behaviour.
DORA software is a product of the European Reliability Centre (ERC) B.V.
DORA is a registered trademark.
Please contact us for more information.